DEPOST- Determining a delicious lunch menu that is liked by family members is not easy. Sometimes if you make a monotonous food menu, you don't have an appetite. So that we don't get bored of eating, it would be nice if we made unique and delicious food. One of the unique foods that have a delicious and unique taste is Arancini.
Arancini is a typical Italian food made from rice. What makes this dish delicious is that the rice contains minced meat and mozzarella cheese. This time we will make arancini easily.
The following Depost has summarized how to make Arancini, as follows:
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 clove of onion
- Mozzarella to taste
- 3 pieces of smoked beef (if you don't like beef, you can replace sausages, meatballs, vegetables)
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 250 gr white rice
- 100 ml full cream liquid milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of powdered broth
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons of oregano or celery
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
How to make:
1. Cut the onion, garlic for frying. Then cut the smoked beef and mozzarella into cubes
2. Turn on the stove, then pour 2 tablespoons of oil into the Teflon. Add the onions, garlic and smoked beef and stir-fry until fragrant
3. Next, put the rice into the same Teflon and stir until evenly distributed. After the rice is evenly distributed, add the liquid milk, salt, powdered broth, pepper, and oregano and stir until all the dough is evenly distributed
4. Turn off the stove, then wait for the dough to cool down
5. After the dough has cooled, add the eggs and stir until evenly distributed
6. Coat your hands with oil, then take 1 tablespoon of the dough and place it on your oiled hand. After that, flatten the dough and put the mozzarella in the middle of the dough, then round the dough until it forms a small ball.
7. If the dough is in the form of a ball, put the dough into the breadcrumbs and do the following activities until the dough runs out
8. Turn on the stove and heat the oil. After the oil is hot, add all the dough that has been coated with breadcrumbs and wait until it turns brown.
9. Arancini is ready to be enjoyed.